Aims and Objectives for CIAC Affiliated Accreditation Bodies
Some of our main key objectives for all associated bodies are to assess and accredit the private universities, colleges and/or institutions of technical, professional& vocational training education or one or more of their units, i.e. departments, institutions, programmes, etc.
Assessment and Accreditation is basically based on the following criteria:
- Institutional Goal their Mission & Vision;
- Overall Programme Educational Objectives;
- Programme Outcome;
- Student Learning Outcome;
- Continuous Improvement;
- Mapping of Course Objectives with Programme outcome;
- Faculty& Overall Facilities;
- Any other aspect as decided by the General Council (G.C) and/or Executive Committee (E.C.).
The main objectives of assessment and accreditation are to:
- Assess and grade private universities, colleges and/or institutions of technical professional and vocational education, the courses and programs offered by them, their various units,faculty, department etc.;
- Contribution to the sphere of knowledge in its discipline;
- Stimulate the academic environment and quality of teaching and research in these institutions;
- Motivate colleges and/or institutions for research, and adopt teaching practices that groom their students for the innovation and development of leadership qualities;
- Encourage innovations, self-evaluation and accountability in higher education; Promote necessary changes, innovations and reforms in all aspects of the working;
- And Help educational bodies realize their academic objectives.