The CIAC Quality Ratings follow stringent quality algorithm which fosters growth in the following aspects:
1. Increased Efficiency: Companies that go through the CIAC Quality Star Ratings certification process have given a lot of thought to their processes and how to maximize quality and efficiency. Once certified for QSR, the processes are established and guidelines come in place for anyone to follow easily, making training, transitions, and trouble-shooting easier.
2. Increased Revenue: Studies have shown that CIAC Quality Star Ratings certified companies experience increased productivity and improved financial performance, compared to uncertified companies.
3. Employee Morale: Defined roles and responsibilities, accountability of management, established training systems and a clear picture of how their roles affect quality and the overall success of the company, all contribute to more satisfied and motivated staff.
4. International Recognition: With global presence in more than 40 countries, the Confederation of International Accreditation Commission is recognized worldwide as the authority on quality management.
5. Factual Approach to Decision Making: The CIAC Quality Star Ratings standard sets out clear instructions for audits and process reviews that facilitate information gathering and decision making based on the data.
6. Recommendations: Highly beneficial recommendations are one of the key attractions to CIAC certification. Following the processes of on-site audit and observations shall derive suggestions and recommendations to be followed.
7. Documentation: The CIAC Quality Star Ratings standard requires documentation of all processes and any changes, errors and discrepancies. This ensures consistency throughout accountability of all staff.
8. Consistency: One of the foundations of CIAC; All processes from research and development to production are defined, outlined and documented, minimizing room for error. Even the process of making changes to a process is documented, ensuring that changes are well planned and implemented in the best possible way to maximize efficiency.
9. Customer Satisfaction: Client confidence is gained because of the universal acceptance of the CIAC standards. Customer satisfaction is ensured because of the benefits of CIAC Quality Star Ratings to company efficiency, consistency and dedication to quality service.
10. Improvement Processes: The CIAC Quality Star Ratings outline audit processes, management review and improvement processes based on collected data. Improvements are carefully planned and implemented based on facts, using a system of analysis, to ensure the best decisions are made for your company.