CIAC, GLOBAL – HONORARY GENERAL BOARD ADVISORS
CIAC, Honorary global advisors for General primarily offer their honorary services as expert advisors, reviewers and observers for quality assurance benchmarking for institutions willing to get them recognized for QA certification of accreditation & QA rating services being offered by CIAC, Global.
K. K. Upadhyay
Head – Corporate Social Responsibility at FICCI
A seasoned professional with over 3 decades of experience in the development sector across Corporate, Not For-Profits and Government. Presently associated with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Delhi as Head – Corporate Social Responsibility. Served as Guest Faculty at Institute of Chartered Accountant India (Certificate Course on CSR), Sharda University, Amity University, Tara Livelihood Academy and MIT-Gurgaon. Trained and certified by – Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, CBI Netherland and IRCA-UK.
Successfully executed major initiatives like Mother Dairy Fruits and Vegetable – “Safal”, “AapniYojana” – Rajasthan, Bastar Integrated Development Project for Royal Danish Embassy and Health of the Urban Poor Program for USAID. Business Expert – Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Board Member – National Trust. Skilled in handling large workforces, maintaining peaceful & amicable work environment in the organization and initiating measures for the benefit of people in the organization. Trained Moderator & Facilitator with experience in driving capacity building & skill up-gradation of personnel through trainings, workshops and seminars.
Dr. Upadhyay currently heads the FICCI Aditya Birla CSR Centre for Excellence. Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs has awarded me as ” IICA certified Trainer in CSR” and “TOT – National Framework on Business Responsibility” by SEBI (NISM), GIZ & IICA.
Dr. Mustafa TaheraliSaasa
Chairman and Managing Director of Raj Group of Companies, UAE.
Dr. Mustafa TaheraliSaasa is Chairman and Managing Director of Raj Group of Companies, UAE. Raj Group is having presence in Dubai since 1958. Raj Group has subsidiaries and associates in India, Middle East, Europe and USA. Raj Group is into the business of GPS Technology & many more since last 5 decades.
Dr. Mustafa Saasa has done Masters in Criminology & Emotional Intelligence from UK. Recently he was conferred with Doctorate, in Business Management & Leadership from Colombo University. Dr. Mustafa Saasa has joined Raj Group in 1990. He designed, articulated and implemented marketing strategy that transformed the group from just a family brand to a global brand, revered for its technology, innovation, customer friendliness and product range. He honed his entrepreneurial skills under the tutelage of his father and Founder Chairman, Late Mr. TaheraliSaasa.
Nakul J. Sharedalal
Y. J. Trivedi & co.
Mr. Nakul J Sharedalal is working as a Senior Associate with Y.J Trivedi & Co.,
Intellectual Property Rights firm, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. He is a Master of Laws from Queen Mary, Univeristy of London. He has specialized in Commercial and Corporate Laws. As an associate advocate at Y.J.Trivedi& Co., he undertakes work relating to drafting and preparing documents for licensing, Technology Transfer agreements, audit and valuation of Intellectual Property, investigations, searches, prosecutions, litigations, anti-counterfeiting operations, arbitration and handling settlements. On the behalf of the firm, he also does legal consultation and provides consultation services to corporate and other clientele for developing strategic planning in intellectual property protections as per the Indian Laws. He hails from a family of chartered accountants. His grandfather and father are chartered accountants.
Jimmy Ong Leong Ann
Administration &Training Management Consultant for TNI CONSULTANCY
Associate Trainer (TNI, ILM, PSMB)
Certified Trainer by HRDC (Human Resource Development Council of Malaysia)
Retail Financial Business, International Trade Finance, Banking Operations, Branch Banking, Sales & Service Leadership, Direct Marketing Operations.
Jimmy Ong Has Worked for The Chartered Bank whose name was changed to Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) sometime In the 70s when it merged with Standard Bank, a British Bank with strengths In Africa and Europe.
Jimmy has been exposed to almost all areas of Banking except In Treasury Business, starting his career In International Trade & Finance and later on, after a stint In Banking Operations, was managing some of the Bank’s 35 branches including 2 of the largest Branches in Penang, and The Kuala Lumpur Main Office. During his period of employment he has been trained by the Bank externally and internally in various Management Development Programs, Dimensional Sales, Investment Services, and Branch Sales & Service for Retail Bankers, Pro- Active Relationship Banking 2000+, Extra-Ordinary New Business Development Techniques, Extra-Ordinary Sales Leadership, Relationship Management, And Credit Lending Skills (Intermediate & Advance).
He was a major player in the Branches in Penang and Kuala Lumpur when the Bank went functional and made a drastic decision to change its culture from an old fashion Bank to one that is Sales And Service orientated, which today many banks are making those changes, basically because the industry is changing rapidly due to fierce competition and the Mergers. He was also appointed as one of the Bank’s Counselling Officers when Standard Chartered Bank had its first V.E.R.P. Exercise (Voluntary Early Retirement Plan). He was trained in the art of soft and hard counselling, and contributed to the reduction of about 500 staff across the board.
On his retirement from SCB, he became the General Manager for a reputable direct marketing company and with his banking background, he was able to streamline and introduce new and efficient ways to enable the company to grow in quantum leaps.
Jimmy has a military back-ground as he was one of the pioneers of The Federation Military College, now known as The Royal Military College where he had his secondary school education from 1958 to 1960. He therefore is a strict disciplinarian in his duties and steadfast in his commitments.
Association Manager at ECM – EMAAR Properties PJSC
Mechanical Engineer with Real estate management experience. Trained in Real Estate management & development.
Pursuing a Career Position where I can utilize my Knowledge, New Ideas and Youth, complementing the company’s vision with personal goals.
Specialties:Technically sound, real estate management & development, property consulting, lease management, property valuations .
Executive Director Personal Strategic Aims
Executive Director Personal Strategic Aims to eradicate home lessness with in the Armed Forces Community through developing and building affordable homes in partnership with business and community. Experience CCH Ltd – Executive Director
- Building Communities not just houses Voluntary / Charity Veterans Council UK
- December 2009 – June 2015 (5 years 7 months) Our Local Heroes Foundation
- July 2015 – Present EDU Committee member
- June 2010 – Present (5 years 8 months) Help ALL Our Heroes
- December 2008 – May 2014 (5 years 6 months) Panel Member at Youth Offenders May 2008 – June 2011 (3 years 2 months) Board Member at Independent Monitoring Board 2008 – 2010 (2 years) Chairman of the Board at FOTARA March 2000 – June 2009 (9 years 4 months) Federation of Tenants and Resident Associations working with and developing groups across the UK Committee member at Chartered Institute of Housing 2008 – 2009 (1 year) Vice Chair at North West Tenants and Residents Assembly August 2004 – 2009 (5 years) working with citizens living in council property and local communities Skills & Expertise Team Leadership Organizational Leadership Mediation Government Private Sector Policy Public Speaking Governance Organizational Development Project Planning Change Management Policy Analysis Leadership Development Community Engagement Public Sector Strategic Planning Public Policy Coaching Charities Local Government Strategy Stakeholder Engagement Strategic Communications Program Management Business Strategy Event Management Business Planning Leadership Training Non-profits Research Community Development Political Communication Public Relations Stakeholder Management Political Campaigns Fundraising Performance Management Internal Communications Volunteer Management Corporate Social Responsibility Workshop Facilitation Media Relations Report Writing Training Delivery Culture Change Social Housing Performance Improvement Strategic Leadership Executive Coaching Education Royal Navy: Leadership, English, Math, 1969 – 1978 Newton Abbot 1961 – 1966 Interests Employment, housing, involvement, support, wellbeing.
Daniel Calvinson Ashley,
Dr. Daniel Calvinson-Ashley is An Anti-Fraud and Anti-Corruption Professional, Chartered Certified Forensic Accountant, Chartered Anti-Corruption Professional, Chartered Financial Crime Analyst, Financial and Investment Analyst, Certified Financial Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Public Accountant, Certified Forensic Investigation Professional, Certified Forensic Auditor, Certified General Forensic Accountant, Certified International Forensic Auditor and a Financial and Economic Crime Consultant. Daniel has shared his expertise and experience in addressing fraud, corruption, financial crime and other white color crimes confronting governments especially on the African continent. A major area he has provided a cutting edge solution is the issue of Ghost names on the government payroll. He is also a Forensic Accounting, Anti-Fraud, Anti-Corruption, Practical Accounting and Financial Modeling Trainer. Fraud, Compliance, Ethics, Public Governance and Forensic Accounting Curriculum Development Expert He is an Author, Entrepreneur, Educator, Speaker, Startup Professional, Husband, Dad and a leading International Forensic and Practical Accounting trainer, facilitator and speaker.
Dr. B.J Singh
Army service as mo,smo,physician in india, sikkim, and nepal on deputations. total service 28 yrs wef;29 jan69 to 19 may 1997.
worked full time physician at rajasthanhosp in ahmedabad 1997 to 2001,medical director/physician at sharma nursing home,national heart institute and taneja hosp. delhi 2001-2004.
physician at kmg hosp.in balasinor and sonabahosp in khedadistt 2004-2006.
physician in cc medicine and cardiology at prestigious UNMICRC ahmedabad.wef;2006 to 2014.
he is presently doing private practice and is director of the environ a global concept of pollution prevention for mankind,its early detection and detox by ethical and integrated knowledge of medicine married up with newer sciences like environmental and nutritional sciences which in today,s scenario the lesser known but most dynamic of sciences.
he is also chairman of the board of directors at UBVL/CIHF at ahmedabad and giving his able services as a teacher trainer and medical entreprenor and advisor.
he is national level speaker,writerauthor,he has authored calorie counter and the burn out syndrome and medical publisher.has written about 25 papers and articles in various indian journals.
he is in reciept of award of honour from CM punjab in 1992.he has been awarded in absentia bharatjyoti and bharatchikatsakratna .
he is an exellent sportsperson with lots of awards in army,a trainer for medic,s and paramedic,s.anenvironmentallist and nutritionist too.
he is nature loving and has to his credit for service to poor patients public at large esp. in remote areas in india,nepal and sikkim.he has been nominated twice for VSM for his excellent services rendered as a physician in army medical corps.
his experience span,s from19 69 to 2014.
N.S Ravi Shankar
Dr. N.S.Ravishankar holds 27 yrs. of versatile and all round experience in Banking, finance and administration. A deeply committed social worker, Dr. Ravi Shankar has been rendering selfless meritorious service in the field of rural development, youth welfare programmers and tribal development. He is known both nationally and internationally for his battle against the alarming onslaughts of Environment pollution and problems of tribal people. He has also played a leading role in social, cultural and educational fields and is actively associated with numerous social-cultural organizations in our country. A prolific writer, Dr. Ravi Shankar has written thought provoking articles in various prestigious newspapers, magazines and periodicals on diverse subjects of topical interests. He has participated in numerous conferences and seminars, both national and international, where the papers presented by him promoted intellectual refinement and spiritual enlightenment, there by contributing to world peace.
Ph.D. (Finance) and PGDM professional offering 24 yrs. of versatile and all round experience in corporate and retail banking, Credit Management, Wealth Management, Portfolio and Risk Managements, Operations, R&D, Training, Administration, Management Consultancy, Quality Management and Inspection.
Insightful experience in Business Development and Resources Development (Including Product Development and Marketing Financial Products) Expert consultation on various projects of Govt. of India and other organizations.
Received Best Citizens of India Award from International Publishing House, New Delhi for outstanding qualities and ability of leadership and administration Experienced in offering being well known behavioral expert, have organized programs of stress management to senior and managerial personnel Solid track record of developing and conducting excellent training & presentations for high value-based learning
Dr. Vispi Rusi Bhathena
Chief Executive Officer
Bombay Stock Exchange Brokers’ Forum (BBF)
Vispi Rusi Bhathena is the Chief Executive Officer of the Bombay Stock Exchange Brokers’ Forum.
A body formed in 1993 with a view to represent the concerns and strategic issues of the capital market fraternity to the regulators and the stock exchanges. The Forum has been playing a vital role in the development of the capital market in general and trading members in particular. Currently, the Forum has over 840 active trading members of the equity segment as its members.
Vispi joined the BSE Brokers’ Forum in September 2012; and was instrumental in obtaining the ISO 9001:2008 British Certification, initiated membership of Forum for several reputed industry bodies of India such as (FICCI, ASSOCHAM, Maharashtra Industrial & Economic Development Association and CII), on the global front Forum becomes the full member of the International Council of Securities Associations (ICSA), launched Forum Views (a monthly capital markets lifestyle magazine), instrumental in signing MOU(s) with Association of Stock broking Companies Malaysia, Philippine Association of Securities Brokers and Dealers Inc., Korea Financial Investment Association, Maldives Stock Exchange, The Stock Exchange of Mauritius, Hong Kong Securities Association, Bundesverband der Wertpapierfirmen e.V.
(Federal Association of Securities Trading Firms, Frankfurt; and on the domestic front MOU with the All India Association of Industries (AIAI) and Bajaj Alliance Life Insurance Company Ltd., launched BBF Global Outreach Business Connect Tour (Thailand-Philippines-Indonesia-Singapore-Malaysia-HongKong-Taiwan-Japan-SouthKorea), and instrumental in launching the Forum’s Knowledge Management and Investor Education and Awareness Initiative cell.
Vispi has over 15 years of cross functional & enriching experience in Capital Markets and Behavioral Skills Training & Development, Operations, Strategy Planning, Corporate Branding, Business Development and Event Management Invited to Harvard University, Boston, USA; presented on Forum’s role in spreading financial inclusion. Around 80 participants were invited from over 20 countries Represented the Forum at the Asian Financial Forum (AFF) at Hong Kong where 3000 delegates from 41 countries were present. Presented on the role of BSE Brokers’ Forum in spreading Financial Education Successfully hosted the International Council of Securities Associations (ICSA) Annual General Meeting and event for the members / association of member brokers of countries namely: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, Thailand, USA, and Europe; along with Government, Regulators, Exchanges and Industry participants, in order to engage on wide variety of subjects in the field of growing capital markets and the global linkages. The event was held from 15th – 17th April 2015 in Mumbai.
- He has been acknowledged for formulating strategies for healthy core business, leverage strengths into developments & open new frontiers.
- He was awarded excellence in Leadership and Forums’ Investor Education and Awareness Initiatives by the American Academy of Financial Management India Pvt. Ltd.
- The Forum’s monthly capital markets and lifestyle magazine “Forum Views” was honored with the “Silver Award” (Best New Publication) at the 53rd Annual Awards Nite 2013 and “Bronze Award” (Best External Magazine) at the 54th Annual Awards Nite 2014 of the Association of Business Communicators of India (A Tata Group of Companies).
- Vispi has widely travelled around the globe for business missions and collaborative initiations with a wide range of institutions in the realm of Securities Market Regulators, Securities Exchange Commissions, Financial Service Authorities, Stock Exchanges, Depositories, Investment, Commercial and Development Banks, Central Banks, Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Corporates, Consulates and Business Schools.
- Vispi is a regular guest speaker on Behavioral skills subjects at universities in India and from abroad. He has spoken at several international and Indian industry events on various topics of interest.
- He has made contributions to newspapers, magazines and journals on the subject of capital markets, personal productivity and wellbeing, sensitivity and related topics.
- He was earlier associated with the Bombay Stock Exchange Training Institute Ltd. (A wholly owned subsidiary of Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.); as the Head, Global Alliance and Business Development. He spearheaded the institution into several successful ventures and international collaborations. He was instrumental for leveraging the institutions’ global presence in the region of South Asia, Central Asia, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Vispi graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from the Mumbai University (Distinction Holder in Industrial Psychology and Export Marketing). Adding to his professional qualification he completed his Master’s Level Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research – Mumbai, Certified Behavioral Skills Trainer by City and Guilds, UK and Customer Relationship Management Program from KaROX Training Centre in affiliation to Algonquin College, Canada.
Dr.vishnuvajjhala aditya srinivas
Chief Operating Officer and Chief Economist,
MBA (Gold Medal),D.LItt (USA), Ph.D (Economics), mdp (IIM Ahmedabad), CWM, ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor
Capital market and financial markets professional with specialization in Macro Economics and Fundamental Research.
Mobile No:- +91 9820717803 and +91 9167495294
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- 15 years of corporate experience in field of financial services with complete knowledge about all the segments of the capital markets and financial products.
- Exposure to research in the capacity of fund manager of various asset allocations and asset linkages.
- Complete knowledge about the working of the operational aspects of the capital market and in specific about the stock market fraternity
- Presented Research papers in national and international conferences which gives complete exposure to International experience
- Complete practical and on hands exposure to the working of the stock broking firms as worked as Leading stock broking houses in various capacities
- IN depth knowledge of Macro Economics and Fundamental Research as worked as Fund Manager.
Working as Chief Operating Officer of BSE BROKERS FORUM from 31st August 2012. From 11th March 2013 given additional responsibility of Chief Economist of Bombay Stock Exchange Brokers Forum.
From 7th July 2018 – appointed as Head – International Business Division
JOB PROFILE AS COO:-
- Handling all member broker related queries and coordination with BSE
- Instrumental in bringing out “Operational Manual” for brokers which has entire operations aspects for broking industry.
- Drafting all correspondence with SEBI,RBI and Ministry of Finance
- Conducting seminars on Compliance, PMLA, E Boss, Service tax issues for member brokers
- Key role in GIFT CITY Project operations part.
JOB PROFILE AS CHIEF ECONOMIST:-
- Write Macro Economic Research articles for FORUM VIEWS Magazine
- Published Macro Research papers In International Journals
- Regular appearance on CNBC Bazaar and DD News channel
- Interaction with FOREIGN Delegations who visit BSE and explain them about Indian Economy
- Represented India at Harvard Law School, USA and gave presentation about Indian Economy
- Conducted more than 1200 sessions on Indian Economy and Stock Market in 100 cities in India and trained more than 52000 participants
JOB PROFILE AS HEAD INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DIVISION:-
- Meeting International delegations and explaining them about India Economy
- Highlighting investment options in Indian Financial markets
- Inviting Foreign Delegations to invest in India
- Giving presentations to International Delegations
- LITT (Doctor of Letters) from Young Scientist University, USA in Managment
- D in Economics from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University NAAC Rated 5 star
- Management Development Programme (MDP) from IIM Ahmedabad.
- Chartered Wealth Manager (CWM) awarded Honorary by American Academy of Financial Management.
- MBA Finance (Gold Medal), S.R.Luthra Inst of Management (2004)
- BBA Finance (Distinction) South Gujarat University (2002)
- 32 Research papers published in various books and journals
- 25 Research papers presented in National and International Conferences
- Authored Book on “Introduction to Indian Commodities Market”
- Authored Chapter in the book “Security Analysis and Portfolio management” along with Shalini Talawar from K J Somaiya Institute of Management
- Recognized Ph.D Guide in UTU University.
Dr.Aditya has been referred to be appointed as an Advisor by Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) Shri Hansraj Ahir to Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh.Received letters from Prime Minister Office (PMO) acknowledging the same.
Dr.Aditya has been referred to be appointed as an Advisor by Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) Shri Kaushalendra Kumarji to Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh and also to Shri P Chadambaram.Received letters from Dr. Manmohan Singh and Shri Chidambaram acknowledging the acceptance.
Dr.Aditya has been referred to be appointed as an Advisor by Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) Shri Hansraj Ahir to Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh and also to Shri P Chadambaram.
Dr.Aditya has been referred to be appointed as an Advisor by Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) Shri Hansraj Ahir to Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modiji.
Invited by Harvard Law School to attend International Conference on Islamic Finance from April 25 to April 27 2014 held at Boston. Globally only 80 experts had been called to attend the conference from 20 countries.
Heading Investor Awareness Programme Drive. Have personally taken 310sessions pan India covering 19,500 participants including IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Indore, NMIMS, S. P Jain, Symbiosis to name a few.
Regularly invited by DD News and CNBC Bazaar on Monetary policy, CPI WPI data, Trade Data. Have given more than 25 interviews till date.
- Invited at Harvard Law School, Boston USA for International Conference on Islamic Finance.
- Addressed 200 International students at Dubai, IMT Gaziabad
- Represented India at Taiwan for 19 nation conference on International capital markets
- Addressed 48 Arab National from 7 Gulf countries in Oman for 4 days on capital markets and economy
- Addressed 25 Government delegates in Maldives for 3 days on Economy and capital market.
- One on one Interaction with Mr. Shotaro, International Economist with Japan Economic Research and with Mr. Katoti, Senior Economist with Tata Group.
- One on one Interaction with DR. Michele V Gee, Interim Associate Dean, University of Wisconsin, USA on 6th January 2015 and Dr. Parag Dhumal, from University of Winsconsin, USA.
- Addressed Delegates at Asian Financial Forum on 19th and 20th January 2015. AFF had 2000 corporates participating across globe. Had interactions with delegates of USA, France, Canada, Philippines, Asia Pacific Council.
- Addressed Senior level delegations comprising 48 delegates from 17 countries on 29th January 2015 from IMD Switzerland on Indian Economy and Capital Markets in BSE International Convention Hall.
- Represented India at Asian Securities Forum 2015 at Seoul, Korea where 20 nations had participated from 20th to 22nd September 2015.
- One on one interaction with Mr. Mattew Rees, Speech writer and Executive Assistance to Chairman of Securities Exchange Commission, USA on Indian Economy and US Economy integration on 16th December 2015.
- Represented India at Asian Securities Forum 2016 at Tokyo, Japan where 20 nations had participated from 28th November to 2nd December 2016
- Took one on one interview of Dr.Siddhartha Roy, Economic Advisor Tata Group (Directly reports to Tata Group Chairman, Cyrus Mistry). The interview was printed in the April 2013 Annual Edition of FORUM VIEWS Magazine.
- Addressed 40 senior management personnel from KPMG Financial Services division at KPMG office in Mahalashmi, Mumbai.
- Addressed Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad, 50 Post Graduate Students of Management
- Addressed Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore, 45 Post Graduate Students of Management
- Key speaker at Oman Stock Exchange and Maldives Stock Exchange on Indian Capital Market
- Article published by Hong Kong Securities Association in their journal on the topic “Global Financial Crisis – lessons to be learnt”
- Article published by Tilburg University in International Journal “Faces International” on the topic “Role of Government in Stock Exchanges”
- Conducted Master of Ceremonies (MOC) during the visit of Prime Minister of Hungary Mr. Victor Orban on 18th October at the BSE International Convention Hall.
- Conducted Master of Ceremonies (MOC) during the launch of BSE Currency Derivatives during presence of Shri Salem, Hono Union Minister of Revenue, Dr. K P Krishnan, Additional Secretary, Govt of India.
- Represented India at the Asia Securities Forum held at Taiwan from 23rd October to 25 October 2013. The meet had participation from more than 14 countries with around 50 delegates.
- Addressed 16 member delegation of Western Australia Government delegation through video conference on Investment opportunities in India.
- Addressed German Delegation, France Delegation on Indian Economy at BSE
- Addressed 64 senior level delegation from 16 countries from IMD Switzerland on Indian Economy and Indian Capital Market.
- Invited as Panel Expert at IIFT Delhi at National Finance Symposium
- Editor of monthly magazine “BSE FORUM VIEWS” which has won “Silver” award at 53rd Annual Awards Nite organized by Association of Business Communicators of India along with TATA group
- Editor of the monthly magazine “FORUM VIEWS” which has 2000 hard copy publication. Was awarded “Silver Prize” by the Tata Group and ABCI in 2013 and Bronze Price in 2014 in External Publication category.
- Member of Expert Panel appointed by NISM (Educational arm of SEBI) for Certification for Research Analyst.
- Recognized Ph.D Guide in UTU University, Surat, Gujarat.
- Member of Board of Studies of Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune.
- Member of the Investment Advisory Committee of Concept Securities Pvt Ltd
- Member of the Advisory Board of Saint Xavier College.
- Member of Advisory Board of C.K.Pithawala Institute of Management Studies
- Member of Editorial Board of “Professional Panorama An International Journal Applied Management and Technology (ISSN 2349-6916)
- Member of Board of Studies of Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
- Member of Editorial Board of “Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies Journal “Jidnyasa” ISSN 0976-0326 JIDNYASA
- Member of Governing Board of IES Institute of Management Studies, Bandra.
- Member of Subject Board of Finance at K J Somaiya Institute of Management.
- Member of Advisory Board of Industry Academia Partnership cell of Saurashtra University, Rajkot, Gujarat.
- Member on Board of Studies for Economics at ITM Kharghar, Mumbai.
- Member on Editorial Board on UKA TARSADIA University, Bardoli, Surat in Global Journal of Research in Management
- Appointed as Honorary Advisor in the Honorary Board of Global Advisors of Confederation of International Accreditation Commission.
- Appointed as an Advisor on Board of Unified Brainz of India Publications and Editorial Board
International MOU Signed:- Was instrumental in Domestic and International MOU with the following bodies:-
- Hong Kong Securities Association
- Mauritius Stock Exchange
- Maldives stock Exchange
- Philippines securities association
- KOFIA (Korea )
- Thailand Securities Association
- 6th Sense Consulting firm in UK
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company (Got 25 lakhs for BSE)
- ICICI Bank (Got Rs. 50 lakhs for BSE)
MOU signed with Educational Institutes:-
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Puna, Maharashtra
- Savitha University, Chennai
- MGR University, Chennai
- S B Jain Institute of Management Studies, Katol, Nagpur
Faculty Development Programme conducted:-
- Symbiosys Institute of Management Studies, Puna
- K J Somaiya Institute of management studies, Mumbai
- R.Luthra Institute of Management, Surat, Gujarat
- IES Bandra, Mumbai
- Earlier Employment
Bombay Stock Exchange Training Institute
Worked as Full Time Faculty cum Economist and International Trainer at Bombay Stock Exchange and also as Corporate Trainer representing BSE at various customized National and International Progammes from 8th June 2011 to 30th August 2012)
Roongta Rising Stock Pvt Ltd (Feb 2010 to June 2011)
NATIONAL HEAD – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Equities, Derivatives, Commodities Currency.
- Handled entire business development aspect
- Instrumental in getting BSE membership
ANGEL BROKING LIMITED (Jan 2009 to Jan 2010)
Regional head South Gujarat Region – operations (handled 583 sub brokers and 9 branches having 40,000 clients and 250 employees)
- Reported to Mr. Santanu Syam, Executive Director
- 7 Department Heads – KYC, Demat, Account, Banking, Quality, HR, Risk management reported to me
- Instrumental in streamline processes and ensuring client satisfaction
- Instrumental in strong recovery from clients and sub brokers
- Instrumental in auditing of sub brokers through external auditor
CONCEPT SECURITIES PVT LTD (Dec 2006 – Dec 2008)
Asst. Vice President – Chief Economist and Fundamental Analyst
- Instrumental in getting NSE membership (entire paper work and coordination with exchange)
- Instrumental in getting PMS license (entire documentation and coordination with SEBI)
- Played key role in formation of NRI cell
- Played key role in formation of In house Research Cell.
S.R.LuTHRA INST OF MANAGEMENT (Aug 2005 – Dec 2006)
Lecturer – taught subjects on portfolio management, derivatives
Department of Economics, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (June 2004-July2005)
LECTURER – TAUGHT SUBJECTS ON STOCK MARKET AND CAPITAL MARKETS
Rajan Shah is a Faculty Research at Amity Research Center (ARC), Ahmedabad
Rajan Shah is a Faculty Research at Amity Research Center (ARC), Ahmedabad which is a constituent unit of Amity University, India. He has more than 7 years of experience in management education as a faculty and case writer. He has completed MBA in Finance from Gujarat University and cleared UGC NET exam. Currently, he is pursuing his doctorate study in Strategic Management domain from the Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad. He has written more than 50 management case studies in various domains along with their teaching material. All these case studies are uploaded at The Case Centre, one of the world’s largest management case repository houses based at London. Moreover, many of his case studies have won laurels at the oikos International (Switzerland), John Molson (Canada), EFMD (Belgium) and AESE (Portugal).
DR. (h.c.) Bijal Shah
Regional Head Operations
In Market Leading Bank
Dynamic & Versatile, results-oriented professional with 16 years of rich experience in BFSI sector. Excellent Management skills, summed-up with splendid knowledge in areas of Operations, Quality, Process Management, CPI, Operational Risk and Control, Compliance, HR Recruitment, Customer Service, Grievance Redressing Officer (GRO), Project and Change Management. Instrumental in setting-up Business Process Excellence and Quality Unit. Have contributed largely in creating SOP, Policy Note, Quality, migration of processes and integrating processes for various companies post-merger / acquisition of companies, strategic planning, Cross-training resources. Excellent functional knowledge of various Business Lines, i.e. Retail, Corporate, Micro-fin, Housing Finance, Life and General Insurance, Investment products. Exposure to various functions of BFSI sector. Specialised in Managing Operations, Quality, Process Design, Review & suggesting improvements, Customer Service, Operational Risk. Innovative or exceptionally creative to foster ideas that impel the organization towards result-oriented direction. Adroit at analysing organization’s requirements and ability to handle Operations volume within TAT/SLA. Drive Process and Quality Culture with leadership skill and impressive professional speaking abilities. Suggest various ways of value add in terms of better control for process-system loopholes, solution for exception/deviation. Have worked as a part of Management Team and as Board/Committee member to add value with my extensive functional exposure and rich experience. Passionate about improving Quality of Life with certain Standards.
Mr. Sanjay Malik
Chairman & Managing Director of SAGAS Marketing India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.
Mr. Sanjay Malik is the Chairman & Managing Director of SAGAS Marketing India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore. He has been in the business of glass manufacturing and marketing and aluminium façade glazing for commercial and residential buildings, hotels, software companies, etc. He brings with him rich experience of over 35 years.
With the sheer dint of his hard work, the company is today regarded as the market leader in its field. With his positive business approach and excellent man-management skills, he has handled the workforce of over 700 people. He employs a high level of PR skills and ethics, in his marketing endeavours. He is a progressive businessman and has traveled extensively all over the world on business and pleasure.
Mr. Malik has also been actively involved in philanthropic and social service activities and has been a Rotarian for over 28 years. He has been with the Rotary, Bangalore and has served in various capacities and positions, including as Chairman of Committees, Director, Secretary and President.
Avinash Gyan is Founder and CEO of “Trade Ambassador”, a trade organization that promote bilateral trade between India and abroad through business and government relationship. Trade Ambassador is recognized as one of the top international business organization where we get opportunity to meet with visionary business and government leaders from United States, Germany, Australia, UK, Israel, Canada and India to help their companies to compete with new dynamic global economy and enhanced growth of India trade relations.
An international business advocate, Mr. Gyan is advisor in board of many International business and organizations, educator, motivational speaker and a U.S.-India trade expert. He is also a business consultant to small and large corporates of U.S, Australia, Germany and Israel. Working for corporates and industry trade associations and help businesses market research and source their product and services in India; qualifies local partners; provides a road map for businesses that are entering Indian marketplace; provides legal, taxation and regulatory help; and offers in-company training workshops.
Mr. Gyan’s direct bilateral trade efforts resulted in increased import & export of products, technology, innovation and investment in India. Drive increase in manufacturing opportunities for multinational companies in India. Active participation and explore opportunity in joint venture, PPP module and also assisted major U.S. corporations with expertise in management of business operations in India. Train several companies about the business cultural norms before they embarked into India to set up their businesses.
Recent accomplishments in 2017, organize meetings for Education Minister of Australia with Indian States of Jharkhand, Odisha and MP for University collaboration and technology transfer. Government of Australia is working with government of Jharkhand for “Center of excellence in Mining” at ISM, Dhanbad. Bring revolutionary technology in Transportation “Hyperloop” and in partnering for India business, successfully signed MoU for feasibility study with government of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and in process with Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh government. Also partner for world’s largest Air Show “Paris Air Show” and we manage to take one day “India Theme” for our Aviation company and trade promotion of Indian Aviation Industries.
A recognized speaker, Mr. Gyan has been featured on News Channels –on climate change, Trade, Innovation and Startup. Participated on TV thought provoking discussion entitled Global Women’s Empowerment and importance of “Non Resident Indian’s” role in contributing to the rise of India as an economic superpower. Mr. Gyan travels the United States, France, Israel for promoting businesses and consulting for corporations and government trade mission and Global Business Summit.
25 years of successful career in Public Transport Sector. He has published articles in International Public Transport Association, Belgium and Indian Transport Journals and ASRTU News. He is a member of the Institute of Transportation Engineers, USA and Institute of Supply Management, USA. He has worked under three different countries in Public Transport Companies namely SETC, Tamilnadu Ltd, India, Kuwait Public Transport Company, Kuwait and Regional Transport Authority, UAE. Had Experience as member in Executive & Standing Committee in Kuwait Government Projects. He has conducted many Transport Maintenance &Operation’s training in his career. Formulated infrastructure for Driver training institutes and trained 15 Lakh Participants. Expert in Using 7QC Tools and Reliability tools as well as technical analysis. He has demonstrated his technical knowledge and expertise in Technical, Cost Reduction in Maintenance, Change Management and Motivational skills in the field working with Transport, Mining & OEM industries to capture the significant financial benefits of Reliability and Asset Management Excellence.
Dr. Mita Sharma
Dr. Mita Sharma is a freelance writer, blogger, globe trotter, Hindustani at heart currently residing in Moscow. Academically having a Doctorate in Management, with an Engineering background and Honours in Literature, she pursued Post-graduation in Psychology, MBA in HR, and a Diploma in Fashion Designing. Orator by nature, poet by passion, she also lay hands on choreographing , writing, directing for various cultural programme sporadically. Touring across 30 countries has only invigorated her obsess for discovering more about this big beautiful world and its diverse inhabitants. Fuel for her functioning always comes from nature walks, self-talks, gulping espressos, creating frescos, book perusing and music apt musing.