CIAC, GLOBAL – HONORARY GENERAL BOARD ADVISORS
CIAC, Honorary global advisors for General primarily offer their honorary services as expert advisors, reviewers and observers for quality assurance benchmarking for institutions willing to get them recognized for QA certification of accreditation & QA rating services being offered by CIAC, Global.
K. K. Upadhyay
Head – Corporate Social Responsibility at FICCI
A seasoned professional with over 3 decades of experience in the development sector across Corporate, Not For-Profits and Government. Presently associated with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Delhi as Head – Corporate Social Responsibility. Served as Guest Faculty at Institute of Chartered Accountant India (Certificate Course on CSR), Sharda University, Amity University, Tara Livelihood Academy and MIT-Gurgaon. Trained and certified by – Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, CBI Netherland and IRCA-UK.
Successfully executed major initiatives like Mother Dairy Fruits and Vegetable – “Safal”, “AapniYojana” – Rajasthan, Bastar Integrated Development Project for Royal Danish Embassy and Health of the Urban Poor Program for USAID. Business Expert – Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Board Member – National Trust. Skilled in handling large workforces, maintaining peaceful & amicable work environment in the organization and initiating measures for the benefit of people in the organization. Trained Moderator & Facilitator with experience in driving capacity building & skill up-gradation of personnel through trainings, workshops and seminars.
Dr. Upadhyay currently heads the FICCI Aditya Birla CSR Centre for Excellence. Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs has awarded me as ” IICA certified Trainer in CSR” and “TOT – National Framework on Business Responsibility” by SEBI (NISM), GIZ & IICA.
Dr. Mustafa TaheraliSaasa
Chairman and Managing Director of Raj Group of Companies, UAE.
Dr. Mustafa TaheraliSaasa is Chairman and Managing Director of Raj Group of Companies, UAE. Raj Group is having presence in Dubai since 1958. Raj Group has subsidiaries and associates in India, Middle East, Europe and USA. Raj Group is into the business of GPS Technology & many more since last 5 decades.
Dr. Mustafa Saasa has done Masters in Criminology & Emotional Intelligence from UK. Recently he was conferred with Doctorate, in Business Management & Leadership from Colombo University. Dr. Mustafa Saasa has joined Raj Group in 1990. He designed, articulated and implemented marketing strategy that transformed the group from just a family brand to a global brand, revered for its technology, innovation, customer friendliness and product range. He honed his entrepreneurial skills under the tutelage of his father and Founder Chairman, Late Mr. TaheraliSaasa.
Nakul j. Sharedalaly.j. Trivedi & co.
Mr. Nakul J Sharedalal is working as a Senior Associate with Y.J Trivedi & Co.,
Intellectual Property Rights firm, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. He is a Master of Laws from Queen Mary, Univeristy of London. He has specialized in Commercial and Corporate Laws. As an associate advocate at Y.J.Trivedi& Co., he undertakes work relating to drafting and preparing documents for licensing, Technology Transfer agreements, audit and valuation of Intellectual Property, investigations, searches, prosecutions, litigations, anti-counterfeiting operations, arbitration and handling settlements. On the behalf of the firm, he also does legal consultation and provides consultation services to corporate and other clientele for developing strategic planning in intellectual property protections as per the Indian Laws. He hails from a family of chartered accountants. His grandfather and father are chartered accountants.
Jimmy Ong Leong Ann
Administration &Training Management Consultant for TNI CONSULTANCY
Associate Trainer (TNI, ILM, PSMB)
Certified Trainer by HRDC (Human Resource Development Council of Malaysia)
Retail Financial Business, International Trade Finance, Banking Operations, Branch Banking, Sales & Service Leadership, Direct Marketing Operations.
Jimmy Ong Has Worked for The Chartered Bank whose name was changed to Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) sometime In the 70s when it merged with Standard Bank, a British Bank with strengths In Africa and Europe.
Jimmy has been exposed to almost all areas of Banking except In Treasury Business, starting his career In International Trade & Finance and later on, after a stint In Banking Operations, was managing some of the Bank’s 35 branches including 2 of the largest Branches in Penang, and The Kuala Lumpur Main Office. During his period of employment he has been trained by the Bank externally and internally in various Management Development Programs, Dimensional Sales, Investment Services, and Branch Sales & Service for Retail Bankers, Pro- Active Relationship Banking 2000+, Extra-Ordinary New Business Development Techniques, Extra-Ordinary Sales Leadership, Relationship Management, And Credit Lending Skills (Intermediate & Advance).
He was a major player in the Branches in Penang and Kuala Lumpur when the Bank went functional and made a drastic decision to change its culture from an old fashion Bank to one that is Sales And Service orientated, which today many banks are making those changes, basically because the industry is changing rapidly due to fierce competition and the Mergers. He was also appointed as one of the Bank’s Counselling Officers when Standard Chartered Bank had its first V.E.R.P. Exercise (Voluntary Early Retirement Plan). He was trained in the art of soft and hard counselling, and contributed to the reduction of about 500 staff across the board.
On his retirement from SCB, he became the General Manager for a reputable direct marketing company and with his banking background, he was able to streamline and introduce new and efficient ways to enable the company to grow in quantum leaps.
Jimmy has a military back-ground as he was one of the pioneers of The Federation Military College, now known as The Royal Military College where he had his secondary school education from 1958 to 1960. He therefore is a strict disciplinarian in his duties and steadfast in his commitments.
Association Manager at ECM – EMAAR Properties PJSC
Mechanical Engineer with Real estate management experience. Trained in Real Estate management & development.
Pursuing a Career Position where I can utilize my Knowledge, New Ideas and Youth, complementing the company’s vision with personal goals.
Specialties:Technically sound, real estate management & development, property consulting, lease management, property valuations .
Executive Director Personal Strategic Aims
Executive Director Personal Strategic Aims to eradicate home lessness with in the Armed Forces Community through developing and building affordable homes in partnership with business and community. Experience CCH Ltd – Executive Director
- Building Communities not just houses Voluntary / Charity Veterans Council UK
- December 2009 – June 2015 (5 years 7 months) Our Local Heroes Foundation
- July 2015 – Present EDU Committee member
- June 2010 – Present (5 years 8 months) Help ALL Our Heroes
- December 2008 – May 2014 (5 years 6 months) Panel Member at Youth Offenders May 2008 – June 2011 (3 years 2 months) Board Member at Independent Monitoring Board 2008 – 2010 (2 years) Chairman of the Board at FOTARA March 2000 – June 2009 (9 years 4 months) Federation of Tenants and Resident Associations working with and developing groups across the UK Committee member at Chartered Institute of Housing 2008 – 2009 (1 year) Vice Chair at North West Tenants and Residents Assembly August 2004 – 2009 (5 years) working with citizens living in council property and local communities Skills & Expertise Team Leadership Organizational Leadership Mediation Government Private Sector Policy Public Speaking Governance Organizational Development Project Planning Change Management Policy Analysis Leadership Development Community Engagement Public Sector Strategic Planning Public Policy Coaching Charities Local Government Strategy Stakeholder Engagement Strategic Communications Program Management Business Strategy Event Management Business Planning Leadership Training Non-profits Research Community Development Political Communication Public Relations Stakeholder Management Political Campaigns Fundraising Performance Management Internal Communications Volunteer Management Corporate Social Responsibility Workshop Facilitation Media Relations Report Writing Training Delivery Culture Change Social Housing Performance Improvement Strategic Leadership Executive Coaching Education Royal Navy: Leadership, English, Math, 1969 – 1978 Newton Abbot 1961 – 1966 Interests Employment, housing, involvement, support, wellbeing.
Daniel Calvinson Ashley,
Dr. Daniel Calvinson-Ashley is An Anti-Fraud and Anti-Corruption Professional, Chartered Certified Forensic Accountant, Chartered Anti-Corruption Professional, Chartered Financial Crime Analyst, Financial and Investment Analyst, Certified Financial Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Public Accountant, Certified Forensic Investigation Professional, Certified Forensic Auditor, Certified General Forensic Accountant, Certified International Forensic Auditor and a Financial and Economic Crime Consultant. Daniel has shared his expertise and experience in addressing fraud, corruption, financial crime and other white color crimes confronting governments especially on the African continent. A major area he has provided a cutting edge solution is the issue of Ghost names on the government payroll. He is also a Forensic Accounting, Anti-Fraud, Anti-Corruption, Practical Accounting and Financial Modeling Trainer. Fraud, Compliance, Ethics, Public Governance and Forensic Accounting Curriculum Development Expert He is an Author, Entrepreneur, Educator, Speaker, Startup Professional, Husband, Dad and a leading International Forensic and Practical Accounting trainer, facilitator and speaker.
Dr. B.J Singh
Army service as mo,smo,physician in india, sikkim, and nepal on deputations. total service 28 yrs wef;29 jan69 to 19 may 1997.
worked full time physician at rajasthanhosp in ahmedabad 1997 to 2001,medical director/physician at sharma nursing home,national heart institute and taneja hosp. delhi 2001-2004.
physician at kmg hosp.in balasinor and sonabahosp in khedadistt 2004-2006.
physician in cc medicine and cardiology at prestigious UNMICRC ahmedabad.wef;2006 to 2014.
he is presently doing private practice and is director of the environ a global concept of pollution prevention for mankind,its early detection and detox by ethical and integrated knowledge of medicine married up with newer sciences like environmental and nutritional sciences which in today,s scenario the lesser known but most dynamic of sciences.
he is also chairman of the board of directors at UBVL/CIHF at ahmedabad and giving his able services as a teacher trainer and medical entreprenor and advisor.
he is national level speaker,writerauthor,he has authored calorie counter and the burn out syndrome and medical publisher.has written about 25 papers and articles in various indian journals.
he is in reciept of award of honour from CM punjab in 1992.he has been awarded in absentia bharatjyoti and bharatchikatsakratna .
he is an exellent sportsperson with lots of awards in army,a trainer for medic,s and paramedic,s.anenvironmentallist and nutritionist too.
he is nature loving and has to his credit for service to poor patients public at large esp. in remote areas in india,nepal and sikkim.he has been nominated twice for VSM for his excellent services rendered as a physician in army medical corps.
his experience span,s from19 69 to 2014.
N.S Ravi Shankar
Dr. N.S.Ravishankar holds 27 yrs. of versatile and all round experience in Banking, finance and administration. A deeply committed social worker, Dr. Ravi Shankar has been rendering selfless meritorious service in the field of rural development, youth welfare programmers and tribal development. He is known both nationally and internationally for his battle against the alarming onslaughts of Environment pollution and problems of tribal people. He has also played a leading role in social, cultural and educational fields and is actively associated with numerous social-cultural organizations in our country. A prolific writer, Dr. Ravi Shankar has written thought provoking articles in various prestigious newspapers, magazines and periodicals on diverse subjects of topical interests. He has participated in numerous conferences and seminars, both national and international, where the papers presented by him promoted intellectual refinement and spiritual enlightenment, there by contributing to world peace.
Ph.D. (Finance) and PGDM professional offering 24 yrs. of versatile and all round experience in corporate and retail banking, Credit Management, Wealth Management, Portfolio and Risk Managements, Operations, R&D, Training, Administration, Management Consultancy, Quality Management and Inspection.
Insightful experience in Business Development and Resources Development (Including Product Development and Marketing Financial Products) Expert consultation on various projects of Govt. of India and other organizations.
Received Best Citizens of India Award from International Publishing House, New Delhi for outstanding qualities and ability of leadership and administration Experienced in offering being well known behavioral expert, have organized programs of stress management to senior and managerial personnel Solid track record of developing and conducting excellent training & presentations for high value-based learning
Dr. Vispi Rusi Bhathena
Chief Executive Officer
Bombay Stock Exchange Brokers’ Forum (BBF)
Vispi Rusi Bhathena is the Chief Executive Officer of the Bombay Stock Exchange Brokers’ Forum.
A body formed in 1993 with a view to represent the concerns and strategic issues of the capital market fraternity to the regulators and the stock exchanges. The Forum has been playing a vital role in the development of the capital market in general and trading members in particular. Currently, the Forum has over 840 active trading members of the equity segment as its members.
Vispi joined the BSE Brokers’ Forum in September 2012; and was instrumental in obtaining the ISO 9001:2008 British Certification, initiated membership of Forum for several reputed industry bodies of India such as (FICCI, ASSOCHAM, Maharashtra Industrial & Economic Development Association and CII), on the global front Forum becomes the full member of the International Council of Securities Associations (ICSA), launched Forum Views (a monthly capital markets lifestyle magazine), instrumental in signing MOU(s) with Association of Stock broking Companies Malaysia, Philippine Association of Securities Brokers and Dealers Inc., Korea Financial Investment Association, Maldives Stock Exchange, The Stock Exchange of Mauritius, Hong Kong Securities Association, Bundesverband der Wertpapierfirmen e.V.
(Federal Association of Securities Trading Firms, Frankfurt; and on the domestic front MOU with the All India Association of Industries (AIAI) and Bajaj Alliance Life Insurance Company Ltd., launched BBF Global Outreach Business Connect Tour (Thailand-Philippines-Indonesia-Singapore-Malaysia-HongKong-Taiwan-Japan-SouthKorea), and instrumental in launching the Forum’s Knowledge Management and Investor Education and Awareness Initiative cell.
Vispi has over 15 years of cross functional & enriching experience in Capital Markets and Behavioral Skills Training & Development, Operations, Strategy Planning, Corporate Branding, Business Development and Event Management
Invited to Harvard University, Boston, USA; presented on Forum’s role in spreading financial inclusion. Around 80 participants were invited from over 20 countries
Represented the Forum at the Asian Financial Forum (AFF) at Hong Kong where 3000 delegates from 41 countries were present. Presented on the role of BSE Brokers’ Forum in spreading Financial Education
Successfully hosted the International Council of Securities Associations (ICSA) Annual General Meeting and event for the members / association of member brokers of countries namely: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, Thailand, USA, and Europe; along with Government, Regulators, Exchanges and Industry participants, in order to engage on wide variety of subjects in the field of growing capital markets and the global linkages. The event was held from 15th – 17th April 2015 in Mumbai
- He has been acknowledged for formulating strategies for healthy core business, leverage strengths into developments & open new frontiers
- He was awarded excellence in Leadership and Forums’ Investor Education and Awareness Initiatives by the American Academy of Financial Management India Pvt. Ltd.
- The Forum’s monthly capital markets and lifestyle magazine “Forum Views” was honored with the “Silver Award” (Best New Publication) at the 53rd Annual Awards Nite 2013 and “Bronze Award” (Best External Magazine) at the 54th Annual Awards Nite 2014 of the Association of Business Communicators of India (A Tata Group of Companies)
- Vispi has widely travelled around the globe for business missions and collaborative initiations with a wide range of institutions in the realm of Securities Market Regulators, Securities Exchange Commissions, Financial Service Authorities, Stock Exchanges, Depositories, Investment, Commercial and Development Banks, Central Banks, Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Corporates, Consulates and Business Schools
- Vispi is a regular guest speaker on Behavioral skills subjects at universities in India and from abroad. He has spoken at several international and Indian industry events on various topics of interest
- He has made contributions to newspapers, magazines and journals on the subject of capital markets, personal productivity and wellbeing, sensitivity and related topics
- He was earlier associated with the Bombay Stock Exchange Training Institute Ltd. (A wholly owned subsidiary of Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd.); as the Head, Global Alliance and Business Development. He spearheaded the institution into several successful ventures and international collaborations. He was instrumental for leveraging the institutions’ global presence in the region of South Asia, Central Asia, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Vispi graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from the Mumbai University (Distinction Holder in Industrial Psychology and Export Marketing). Adding to his professional qualification he completed his Master’s Level Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research – Mumbai, Certified Behavioral Skills Trainer by City and Guilds, UK and Customer Relationship Management Program from KaROX Training Centre in affiliation to Algonquin College, Canada.
Dr. Aditya Srinivas
Chief Operating Officer and Chief Economist,
Rajan Shah is a Faculty Research at Amity Research Center (ARC), Ahmedabad
Rajan Shah is a Faculty Research at Amity Research Center (ARC), Ahmedabad which is a constituent unit of Amity University, India. He has more than 7 years of experience in management education as a faculty and case writer. He has completed MBA in Finance from Gujarat University and cleared UGC NET exam. Currently, he is pursuing his doctorate study in Strategic Management domain from the Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad. He has written more than 50 management case studies in various domains along with their teaching material. All these case studies are uploaded at The Case Centre, one of the world’s largest management case repository houses based at London. Moreover, many of his case studies have won laurels at the oikos International (Switzerland), John Molson (Canada), EFMD (Belgium) and AESE (Portugal).