CIAC, GLOBAL – HONORARY REAL ESTATEBOARD ADVISORS
CIAC, Honorary global advisors for education & academics primarily offer their honorary services as expert advisors, reviewers and observers for quality assurance benchmarking for institutions willing to get them recognized for QA certification of accreditation & QA rating services being offered by CIAC, Global.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Real Estate
Paramount consultant and corporate advisors Pvt Ltd., Free lancer Education
Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic, Mumbai
Paramount consultant and corporate advisors Pvt Ltd.
January 2014 – Present (2 years 8 months) Mumbai Area, India
2014 – Present (2 years)
September 2012 – March 2013 (7 months) Mumbai
- Planning and executing corporate strategy pertaining to business operations
- Tracking business development opportunities against the corporate plan and effectuating strategies for increasing efficiency and enhancing value of the platform for clients.
- Developing project baselines, monitoring and controlling projects with respect to cost, resource deployment, time over-runs and quality compliance to ensure satisfactory execution of projects.
- Leading a team of professionals and ensuring suitable deployment and timely availability of manpower
(Designers & Engineers).
- Providing consultancy services on business operations inclusive of entry strategies & executing targets in given time frame.
- Formulating operating budgets and managing overall operations for executing civil projects within cost & time.
- Anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilisation to maximise the output.
- Implementing stringent systems and quality plans / manuals to ensure high quality standards during all stages of project.
- Liaising with Clients, Architects, Consultants, Contractors, Sub-Contractors & External Agencies for determining technical specifications, approvals and obtaining statutory clearances.
March 2009 – July 2012 (3 years 5 months) PUNE
Executed Grand Hyatt Hotel/ Commercial Buildings/ High-End Residential & Township Projects in P.M.C.
January 2008 – January 2009 (1 year 1 month) Mumbai
Headed end-to-end management of Mumbai as well as Pune Projects
- Formulated Company’s business strategy and expansion plan for the region.
- Led Business Development Operations for the assigned region.
- Monitored all Contractual obligations (Commercial & Technical).
- Acted as Profit Centre Head for the assigned region.
- Efficiently attended arbitration related matters in region.
- Executed all tenders, documents, papers / forms and returns relating to construction work.
Amrut Runwal Group
January 2006 – December 2007 (2 years) Pune
- Conducted market analysis / research encompassing consumer and competition studies
- Established groups’ foray into new markets and developed strategies for identification of new sites
- B. Realty Ltd.
- Holds the merit of finalizing 6 different projects in Mumbai right from buying of land till completion.
- Conceptualised and implemented strategy for operational management to meet agreed organizational plans within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Led the Construction Phase of projects and deftly negotiated for contracts.
- Monitored individual project teams and ensured project completion within the agreed parameters.
- Liaised with Contractors & Consultants to efficiently handle the Tendering Process.
Held responsible for:
- Recruitment of Architect, Consultants and Project Management Companies
- Dealing with Local Municipal Authorities, Electric Department, Water Supply Division, Local Ward office and Governmental Bodies
- Reducing operational costs by careful monitoring of expenditure, controlling wastage and renegotiating prices with all service providers and suppliers
- Adhering to statutory norms on projects, city specific corporation’s rules & architectural clearance
- Scaling-up operations to meet demands of expansion plans
- Maintaining effective customer satisfaction standards
- Fixing realistic budgets for projects and managing construction activities while adhering to the budgets fixed
- Controlling overall expenses of the organization as per the budgets
- Taking pricing decisions and providing the inputs to the Top Management
- Imparting training to the In-House Project Team
- Leading different teams of Business Managers at different locations to effectively control the
- Development and construction activities of all the projects
Various Real Estate & Construction Companies
January 1995 – March 2006 (11 years 3 months)
- Deftly coordinated with Clients, Consultants, Contractors & Suppliers
- Led project planning, estimation, execution, procurement, cash flow, rate settlement, etc.
- Drafted BOQ, Specifications, Purchase Orders and Work Orders for the Civil & Structural Works
- Rendered advice on Architectural, Technical & Commercial Aspects of construction
- Efficiently established Versatile Revenue Model for sustainable long-term self-growth through diversification
June 1987 – January 1995 (7 years 8 months)
Accomplished 4 residential buildings in and around Kalyani Nagar
Acted as a Consultant and Advisor to various builders and developers
March 1982 – December 1987 (5 years 10 months) Pune
Acted as In-Charge of the entire operations including Production, Site Activities, Marketing, Procurement
And Administration of the SBU
Administered the complete operations from construction, interaction with Architects / Consultants,
Procurement of building material, etc.
Deftly liaised with all the Government Departments
Regularly interacted with Architects, Clients & Consultants for business development and designs related
Collaborated with various Financial Institutions & Banks for mobilizing funds and working capital
Headed procurement of land
Vice President/ Development Manager
Kalpataru Group/Eastern Contracting Company, UAE
April 1976 – January 1982 (5 years 10 months)
B.E. Billimoria & Company, Mumbai
March 1975 – March 1976 (1 year 1 month)
NANDI. RAMESWARA RAO
B.Sc., MBA, PhD., PGDITM, PGDMM, DCA.
Guest Faculty: Management Schools.
APSPC: Panel member.
Life member:Hyderabad Management Association.
As a Profit center head & to oversee all the Business operations on day to day basis including the P & L. KRA’s includes focus on profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources. Two Decades+ of Rich & Varied experience in Marketing & Sales, Business Development, Joint Ventures, Consultancy, and Strategic Planning etc. Expertise in establishing strong & innovative marketing communication, Deciding Pricing & Brokerage policies, overseeing the Purchase, Contracts, Projects. Approve department operational procedures, In-house trainer etc.
New Project Launches, Design, Develop & Implement Business Strategies to maximize Revenues, Build, Lead, Mentor cross functional Teams, MIS, Prepare & Administer Budgets, Liasoning, Negotiations, Variance analysis, Strict Credit Control, Keeping abreast of Competitors, Market Intelligence, Monitoring & Managing Brokers / International Property Consultants, General administration.
Carry in depth knowledge of Real Estate, understand & manage client expectations, Analyze, Contribute in developing short & long term plans for the business. Interacting with Architects and Project consultants from conceptual stage to decide the Real Estate mix, Promotion & presentation of Master plan to the Investors, Plan & Monitor progress to ensure time lines, cost control, Record of handling Sales of Multiple projects, Self-motivated, Resourceful & ability to work independently. Working towards the Customer Delight. Promote company at Local, National & International levels.