THE COMMISSION BOARD & MEMBERS
The Confederation of International Accreditation Commission- CIAC global members contribute with their diversified educational background and expertise to all the CIAC accredited institutions, and to keep up a broad scope for quality assurance benchmarking for quality standards and professional excellence from different countries and cultural points of view. This enhanced multi-diversified perspective ensures the correct and non-discriminatory approach to interpret the best global practices & quality standards of any accredited institutions, to recognize professional excellence worldwide, and to provide an invaluable guide to the quality of originations on a global platform.
If you like this initiative, learn how to join the Confederation of International Accreditation Commission- CIAC.
Help us to promote CIAC worldwide quality ratings & accreditation service for global organisations.
The Board is the executive body of CIAC. It is elected by the General Assembly and convenes at least quarterly to discuss current issues. The President of the Board acts also as the President of the whole association.
The main responsibilities of the Board are to:
- prepare and supervise a yearly work plan, to be discussed and approved by the General Assembly;
- appoint the Director;
- instruct and evaluate the work of the Director in charge of the Secretariat, and the work of the Secretariat of CIAC;
- prepare workshops and other activities as defined in the work plan;
- ensure that any specific mandate determined by the General Assembly is executed;
- decide on the admission of new members or the exclusion of members in breach of the rules;
- make recommendations to the General Assembly on any modification of the Regulations;
- oversee the financial arrangements of CIAC and provide for the auditing of the accounts;
- take such other action as it may deem necessary in the interests of CIAC.
Summaries of the Board meetings are available for members at request to the secretary.
BOARD MEMBERS & COMMISSION TEAM MEMBERS
PRESIDENT CIAC GLOBAL
Prof. Dr. G.D Singh, [Ph.D, M.Phil, FIMA, DMS, PDM, PGDHHM, PGDMC, BBA, MDP-IIM-C]
Renowned Management Consultant, Brand Maker, Educationist, Academician, Author, Speaker & Motivational Trainer.
Heading – International Development & Global Alliance
Chair of the CIAC Board, serving as President of CIAC since Dec 2009.
GD is the Founder & Managing Director for Unified Brainz Group Holdings Inc. Prior to his entrepreneurial venture with UB Group a dynamic personality infused with entrepreneurial spirit GD has been actively playing role in leading the Top Management & board of advisory as a Management Consultant to Leading Companies in India & Abroad; His far-sighted vision and keen business acumen provide the necessary leadership and impetus to the group activities. He has around a decade plus experience in Human Resource & Management Consulting. GD is actively involved with the Confederation of Indian Healthcare Foundation (CIHF) and held important posts including Board Trustee & Secretary. Besides, GD serves as Founder & President for INDIAN MANAGEMENT ACADEMY-IMA, He also serves on councils of various other academic & industry related forums and he has widely travelled to different countries around the world for several times to attend seminars & conferences conducted by the various universities & councils.
He was conferred honorary degree of Doctor of Philosophy by NWMD International University, South Africa for his contribution to industry and society. Besides, he has also won many accolades and awards including the recent Distinguished Award by the IIU, European Union. Board Advisory Member of IFMS –Institute of Financial & Management Studies (IFMS, USA), Chief Advisor – International Journals of Multidisciplinary Research Academy (IJMRA), USA, Reviewer, International Journal of Business and Management (IJBM) – Canadian Center of Science and Education, Canada, Member Editorial Board – IJSTR, International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research (IJSTR) – Paris, France, Certified Manager – Cambridge Association of Managers, England, Certified Doctor of Business Administration – The Oxford Association of Management, Oxford, England, Honorary fellow Member – Institute of Company & Commercial Accounts, Nigeria (ICCA).
High Prince Dr. Leye Talpha Babalola- Chartered Tax Practitioners
At 56 years of age, High Prince of Oke – Ogun and Oyo Empire in Oyo State of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Fellow of Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (1999);
Doctorate in Taxation from Triune University Washington U.S.A (2009);
Fellow of Institute of Company and Commercial Accountants of Nigeria. (2002);
Master of Business Administration from Triune University U.S.A (2007);
Fellow Institute of Payroll Administration (2009);
Fellow Chartered Association of International Accountants (2009);
Member of Institute of Management Consultant of Nigeria (1998);
Associates of Certified Public Accountant (2001);
Associates of Institute of Cost Management of Nigeria (2003);
Diplomate Level in Computer and Professional Manager of Triune Professional Association U.S.A, (2012);
Certificate of Professional Practice by ICCA (2002)
The Most Accountable Tax Consultant for the year 2003/2004 of ICCA;
President/Chairman of Council of Institute of Company and Commercial Accountants 2009;
Fellow of Certified Financial Accountants of The Society of Accounting Education – Lahone Pakistan
President Sri Lanka Chapter: Prof. Dr. Sir Lakshman Madurasinghe K St J:KGC OMR
Prof. Dr. Sir Lakshman Madurasinghe K St J:KGC OMR
MA., MSc (Psy-Brighton)., Ph.D (Psy)., DBA (TUA-USA)., Attorney-at-Law of the Supreme Court.
Chancellor Hebron Eco University.
Academic Board Member Accredited to European Parliament at EDU Brussels
Vice Chairman Asia- Asian African Chamber of Commerce and Industry-AACCI.
Director General World Peace and Diplomacy Organisation-WPDO.
Doctoral dissertation “Neuro Physiological a Correlates of Altered States of Consciousness”, and is the Author of “Organizational Behavior”, Joint author of “Clinical Psychology”, A Handbook of Job Evaluation, Foundations of Christian faith and a set on “World Religions covering Buddhism and Christianity”.
He has held several senior corporate positions in prestigious institutions including Standard Chartered Bank, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Alfuttaim. From 1996-2005, he served as the Consultant Psychologist and Professor at MA clinic in Colombo South Government University Teaching Hospital treating well over five thousand clients with CBT. He was also the VP Operations of a BOI venture at the free trade zone. In 2002, he pioneered the popular memory development programme, “Master Memory” training hundreds of school children and adults in regular public programmes.
He is a Member of the British Scholars Association: Cambridge University Society of Cambridge University, England, and its former Treasurer in Sri Lanka: World Jurists Association, USA: International Council of Psychologists, USA, Institute of Counselling, Glasgow: Sri Lanka National Association of Counselling: A Charter Member of the American Association of Christian Counsellors-AACC, USA: BASL- The Bar Association of Sri Lanka: Colombo Law Society: Chartered Fellow of CIPD-London-1995.
Dr. Neetu Singh Marwah (Ph.D, MBA, B.Com)
Honorary Secretary & Vice President- CIAC,
International Quality Assurance Development
Hon. Secretary & Vice-President of CIAC, Dr. Neetu Marwah is the Co-Founder and Group CEO of Unified Brainz Group Holding Inc. a leading Strategic Management Consulting firm in India, she did her Ph.D in Human Resource from NWMDIU, South Africa and works as Human Resource Management Consultant. Dr. Neetu has served in many senior capacities within the HR Consulting. She held the role of Managing Director IBERIS INC. A Strategic HR & Business Advisory firm from 2005-2013. After M&A of IBERIS INC with UBGHI in 2014 now she actively holds the responsibility of Group CEO & also Heads the companies staffing division. Under her leadership she is providing strategic and operational leadership to support all business functions within the group Company along with opportunities for cross-leverage and critical company investments. In 2014, she assumed additional responsibilities as Chief Financial Officer, As CFO, she plays the role of chief financial spokesperson for the Company and responsible for the overall financial & accounting health, acquisitions, investor relations, securing of new funding and regulatory compliance. She now Serves an Honorary Advisory Board Member for KEISIE ASIA for development in HR & Management to help the students and alumni for placement & their staffing needs.
Dr. CA Achyut R Dani
(M.Com, LL.B, PhD, CA- All India . Ranker &Gold Medalist)
Experience and other achievement:
- Awarded most prestigious international award BHARAT JYOTI AWARD at India International Centre, New Delhi.
- Awarded with national BHARAT GAURAV AWARD for contribution in the field of education at young age.
- Awarded Excellence in Education Award@AMA by CCS by the VC of Gujarat University Dr.M N Patel.
- Practicing Chartered Accountant since January, 2003.
- Having 8 (EIGHT) restaurants and Catering Business serving Multi Cuisine across the state of Gujarat.
- Worked as Asst. Director looking after 16 colleges of JG Group including its foreign education programme for 4 years.
- Worked as full time lecturer in Accountancy and Commerce in New L J Commerce College, Ahmedabad for 7 years.
- Has authored Text Books of Accountancy (Both Gujarati and English Medium) for 11th and 12th Commerce for Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board.
- Has authored Self Study book of Accountancy (Both Gujarati and English Medium) for 11th and 12th Commerce for Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board.
- Working as Key Resource Person (KRP) for Gujarat Higher Secondary Text Book Board.
- Working as a member of Committee for Review of Education and Training (CRET) of Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.
- Working as a Faculty member for Academic Staff College, Gujarat University for Refresher and Orientation in the subject of Accountancy especially for Accounting Standards and Reporting Requirements.
- Working as a Faculty member and coordinator for training of Income Tax Inspectors and Officers etc at DTRTI( Direct Taxes Regional Training Institute)
- Has provided education to more than 8000 students of Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary and more than 40000 students at UG level over a span of 13 years.
- Working as a faculty member in the subject of Accountancy and Taxation at Ahmedabad Branch of WIRC of ICAI since 2003.
- Working as a faculty member in the subject of Accountancy and Taxation at Ahmedabad Branch of ICSI since 2003.
- Working as a faculty member in the subject of Accountancy and Taxation at Ahmedabad Branch of ICWAI since 2004.
- Working as a faculty member in the subject of Accountancy and Financial Management at LJIMS and LJMCA.
(Lt. Col) Dr. B J Singh, Retd.
(MBBS, MD- Medicine, FISC, FIMSA, FIMA, Consulting Physician & Cardiologist)
Honorary – Board Advisor Healthcare Committee
Honorary Member of the CIAC Board, Technical Director & Co-Founder for Quality Assurance at CIHF, Gujarat, INDIA.
MWMO (Member of worldneed.org)
MNASPE (Member of North American Society of Electro Physiology)
MAMA (Member of Ahmedabad Medical Association)
MAPI (Member of Association of Physicians of India)
MGPA (Member of Gujarat Physicians of India)
MAPA (Member of Association of Physicians of Ahmedabad)
MISCCM (Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine)
Honorary PhD from KEISIE International University, South Korea
CCFN (Food Nutrition from IGNOU, New Delhi)
A leading Physician and Consulting Cardiologist of 45 years’ standing and experience in the field of medicine, cardiology and environmental science. He is also an excellent nutritionist in the field of medicine & cardiology. He has travelled wide in India, Sikkim, Nepal & Canada and studied climate changes across these countries as a doctor. He is a notional writer, author and orator who has been awarded in Absentia the prestigious awards of “Bharat Jyoti” & “Bharat Chikitsak Ratna”.
He is listed in the oldest “Marquis Who’s Who” in England as a leading doctor who has rendered outstanding services in the field of medicine & allied science as noted above.
He has been UG/ PG teacher for Nurses & Doctors in UNMICRC & Civil Hospital Paramedics, Ahmedabad, Gujarat w e f from 2006 till 2014 as AP in Medicines & Critical Care to Cardiology departments. He has served in Army Medical Corps from 1969 to 1997 and retired as Lt. Colonel.
THE COMMISSION MEMBERS
Committee Members & Industry Supporters
Dr. Jasdev Bhalla
B.D.S, MSc. (Dental Anesthesia), FADSA
Certified Specialist Dental Anesthesiology
Honorary President- CIAC – International Accreditation & Healthcare Committee
Dr. Komil J. Bhalla
B.D. S, M.D.S
Honorary Secretary CIAC – International Accreditation & Healthcare Committee
Dr. Jay Idnani, (BDS, Practicing Dental Surgeon)
Honorary Member & Healthcare Committee Supporter
Mr. Bhaumik Thakkar,
Honorary Education & Accreditation Committee Member
Mr. Ravish Shah,
Honorary International Global Alliance – Committee Member & Supporter
Mrs. A B. Singh, (BA, MA, Educationist & Philanthropist)
Honorary Member & CIHF, Treasurer