THE COMMISSION BOARD & MEMBERS
The Confederation of International Accreditation Commission- CIAC global members contribute with their diversified educational background and expertise to all the CIAC accredited institutions, and to keep up a broad scope for quality assurance benchmarking for quality standards and professional excellence from different countries and cultural points of view. This enhanced multi-diversified perspective ensures the correct and non-discriminatory approach to interpret the best global practices & quality standards of any accredited institutions, to recognize professional excellence worldwide, and to provide an invaluable guide to the quality of originations on a global platform.
If you like this initiative, learn how to join the Confederation of International Accreditation Commission- CIAC.
Help us to promote CIAC worldwide quality ratings & accreditation service for global organisations.
The Board is the executive body of CIAC. It is elected by the General Assembly and convenes at least quarterly to discuss current issues. The President of the Board acts also as the President of the whole association.
The main responsibilities of the Board are to:
- prepare and supervise a yearly work plan, to be discussed and approved by the General Assembly;
- appoint the Director;
- instruct and evaluate the work of the Director in charge of the Secretariat, and the work of the Secretariat of CIAC;
- prepare workshops and other activities as defined in the work plan;
- ensure that any specific mandate determined by the General Assembly is executed;
- decide on the admission of new members or the exclusion of members in breach of the rules;
- make recommendations to the General Assembly on any modification of the Regulations;
- oversee the financial arrangements of CIAC and provide for the auditing of the accounts;
- take such other action as it may deem necessary in the interests of CIAC.
Summaries of the Board meetings are available for members at request to the secretary.
BOARD MEMBERS & COMMISSION TEAM MEMBERS
PRESIDENT CIAC GLOBAL
Prof. Dr. G.D Singh
Renowned Management Consultant, Brand Maker, Educationist, Academician, Author, Speaker & Motivational Trainer.
Heading – International Development & Global Alliance
Chair of the CIAC Board, serving as President of CIAC since Dec 2009.
A global management consultant, brand maker, educationist, author, speaker and a world peace advocate, HE HRH Prof. Dr. Sir GD Singh is heading Confederation of Indian Healthcare Foundation (CIHF) as Founder & President since 2005. CIHF is an independent non-government, not-for-profit organisation that endeavors to leverage corporate, employee & leadership talent for healthcare development, education for community development and social well-being.
In addition, he is the Founder & President of Confederation of International Accreditation Commission (CIAC, Global) and World Peace & Diplomacy Organisation (WPDO) since 2009 and 2011 respectively. CIAC is an international, non-governmental, private, self-financed, quality assurance & accrediting body and WPDO is working on global peace and UN sustainable development goals 2030. WPDO is a private, not for profit organization, aiming at resolving conflicts & prevailing peace amongst and within nations.
He has recently founded Asian African Chamber of Commerce & Industry (AACCI) through a network of presidents/representatives of various commerce chambers and professionals of high repute from the entire Asian-African region with a view to giving the business community of both this region a voice and a tool to foster development and realize UN Sustainable Development Goals 2030. AACCI is to act as a trade & business promoting chamber supporting SMEs and industries by means of representing them as bilateral chamber for the Asian and African region and help them to build better economic growth and sustainable business.
Dr. GD Singh is also the Founder & President of Unified Brainz Group Holdings Inc., a management & business consulting firm, essentially into brand enhancement, creative designs and strategic business consulting. He is on governing councils and advisory board of many such like minded partnering organization such as:
- Founder & President– CIHF, Non-Government, Not for Profit Organisation (India)
- Founder & President– Confederation of International Accreditation Commission (CIAC, Global)
- Founder & President – World Peace & Diplomacy Organisation (WPDO)
- Chairman – Asian African Chamber of Commerce & Industry (AACCI)
- Founder & President – Unified Brainz Group
- Founder & President – Indian Management Academy IMA), India
- Governing Council Member (Honorary) – Pebble Hills University (PHU), USA
- Peace Advocacy Committee member – HWPL, South Korea
- Advisory Board Member – Wockhardt Foundation
- Advisory Board Member – The World Peacekeepers Movement
- Certified Manager– Cambridge Association of Managers, England
- Certified Doctor of Business Administration– The Oxford Association of Management, Oxford, England
- Chief Correspondent-Gujarat– The Education Post, New Delhi (Press)
- Member – The Associated Chambers Of Commerce And Industry Of India (ASSOCHAM)
- Honorary Fellow Member– Institute of Company & Commercial Accounts, Nigeria (ICCA)
- Vice president- International Affairs– Technological University of the Americas, Suriname
- Director, Asiafor The British American University, Africa (Porto-Novo,Benin)
- Board Memberof Serbian Royal Academy of Science and Arts, Belgrade, Serbia.
- President, India Chapter – International Distance Learning Online Accrediting Council (IDLOAC)
- President, India Chapter – World Accreditation Board of Online Universities (WABOU)
- President, India Chapter– International Higher Education Accreditation Council (IHEAC)
- President, India Chapter-The International Online Education Accreditation Commission (IOEAC)
- President, India Chapter – International Council for Distance learning (ICDL)
- Board Advisory Member of IFMS –Institute of Financial & Management Studies (IFMS, USA)
- Chief Advisor– International Journals of Multidisciplinary Research Academy (IJMRA), USA
- Reviewer,International Journal of Business and Management (IJBM) – Canadian Center of Science and Education, Canada
- Member Editorial Board – IJSTR, International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research (IJSTR) – Paris, France
Dr. Neetu Singh Marwah
Honorary Secretary General
Philanthropist & Advisor International Quality Assurance
A human resource management consultant by profession and a philanthropist by nature, Dr. Neetu Singh is an avid educationist, versatile entrepreneur, ardent orator and a generous humanitarian. She has contributed immensely as Secretary and Vice-President in founding CIHF, an independent non-government, not-for-profit organisation that endeavors to leverage corporate, employee & leadership talent for healthcare development, education for community development and social well-being. She is Co-Founder and Vice President of Confederation of International Accreditation Commission (CIAC Global), an international, non-governmental, private, self-financed quality assurance & accrediting body and World Peace & Diplomacy Organisation (WPDO) which is working for global peace and UN sustainable development goals 2030. WPDO is a private, not for profit organization, aiming at resolving conflicts & prevailing peace amongst and within nations.
She has recently endevoured into founding Asian African Chamber of Commerce & Industry (AACCI) with a view to giving the business community of both Asia & Africa a voice and a tool to foster development and to realize UN Sustainable Development Goals 2030 through a network of presidents/representatives of various commerce chambers and professionals of high repute from the entire Asian-African region.
Dr. Neetu Singh Marwah is also the Co-Founder and Group CEO of Unified Brainz Group Holding Inc., a management & business consulting firm, essentially into brand enhancement, creative designs and strategic business consulting. Under her leadership, she is providing strategic and operational leadership to support all business functions within the group company along with opportunities for cross-leverage and critical company investments. In 2014, she assumed additional responsibilities as Chief Financial Officer, As CFO, she plays the role of chief financial spokesperson for the Company and responsible for the overall financial & accounting health, acquisitions, investor relations, securing of new funding and regulatory compliance.
Dr. CA Achyut R Dani
(M.Com, LL.B, PhD, CA- All India. Ranker & Gold Medalist)
Experience and other achievement:
- Awarded most prestigious international award BHARAT JYOTI AWARD at India International Centre, New Delhi.
- Awarded with national BHARAT GAURAV AWARD for contribution in the field of education at young age.
- Awarded Excellence in Education Award@AMA by CCS by the VC of Gujarat University Dr.M N Patel.
- Practicing Chartered Accountant since January, 2003.
- Having 8 (EIGHT) restaurants and Catering Business serving Multi Cuisine across the state of Gujarat.
- Worked as Asst. Director looking after 16 colleges of JG Group including its foreign education programme for 4 years.
- Worked as full time lecturer in Accountancy and Commerce in New L J Commerce College, Ahmedabad for 7 years.
- Has authored Text Books of Accountancy (Both Gujarati and English Medium) for 11th and 12th Commerce for Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board.
- Has authored Self Study book of Accountancy (Both Gujarati and English Medium) for 11th and 12th Commerce for Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board.
- Working as Key Resource Person (KRP) for Gujarat Higher Secondary Text Book Board.
- Working as a member of Committee for Review of Education and Training (CRET) of Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.
- Working as a Faculty member for Academic Staff College, Gujarat University for Refresher and Orientation in the subject of Accountancy especially for Accounting Standards and Reporting Requirements.
- Working as a Faculty member and coordinator for training of Income Tax Inspectors and Officers etc at DTRTI( Direct Taxes Regional Training Institute)
- Has provided education to more than 8000 students of Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary and more than 40000 students at UG level over a span of 13 years.
- Working as a faculty member in the subject of Accountancy and Taxation at Ahmedabad Branch of WIRC of ICAI since 2003.
- Working as a faculty member in the subject of Accountancy and Taxation at Ahmedabad Branch of ICSI since 2003.
- Working as a faculty member in the subject of Accountancy and Taxation at Ahmedabad Branch of ICWAI since 2004.
- Working as a faculty member in the subject of Accountancy and Financial Management at LJIMS and LJMCA.
(Lt. Col) Dr. B J Singh, Retd.
(MBBS, MD- Medicine, FISC, FIMSA, FIMA, Consulting Physician & Cardiologist)
Honorary – Board Advisor Healthcare Committee
Honorary Member of the CIAC Board, Technical Director & Co-Founder for Quality Assurance at CIHF, Gujarat, INDIA.
MWMO (Member of worldneed.org)
MNASPE (Member of North American Society of Electro Physiology)
MAMA (Member of Ahmedabad Medical Association)
MAPI (Member of Association of Physicians of India)
MGPA (Member of Gujarat Physicians of India)
MAPA (Member of Association of Physicians of Ahmedabad)
MISCCM (Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine)
Honorary PhD from KEISIE International University, South Korea
CCFN (Food Nutrition from IGNOU, New Delhi)
A leading Physician and Consulting Cardiologist of 45 years’ standing and experience in the field of medicine, cardiology and environmental science. He is also an excellent nutritionist in the field of medicine & cardiology. He has travelled wide in India, Sikkim, Nepal & Canada and studied climate changes across these countries as a doctor. He is a notional writer, author and orator who has been awarded in Absentia the prestigious awards of “Bharat Jyoti” & “Bharat Chikitsak Ratna”.
He is listed in the oldest “Marquis Who’s Who” in England as a leading doctor who has rendered outstanding services in the field of medicine & allied science as noted above.
He has been UG/ PG teacher for Nurses & Doctors in UNMICRC & Civil Hospital Paramedics, Ahmedabad, Gujarat w e f from 2006 till 2014 as AP in Medicines & Critical Care to Cardiology departments. He has served in Army Medical Corps from 1969 to 1997 and retired as Lt. Colonel.
THE COMMISSION MEMBERS
Committee Members & Industry Supporters
Dr. Jasdev Bhalla
B.D.S, MSc. (Dental Anesthesia), FADSA
Certified Specialist Dental Anesthesiology
Honorary President- CIAC – International Accreditation & Healthcare Committee
Dr. Komil J. Bhalla
B.D. S, M.D.S
Honorary Secretary CIAC – International Accreditation & Healthcare Committee
Dr. Jay Idnani, (BDS, Practicing Dental Surgeon)
Honorary Member & Healthcare Committee Supporter
Mr. Ravish Shah,
Honorary International Global Alliance – Committee Member & Supporter
Mrs. A B. Singh, (BA, MA, Educationist & Philanthropist)
Honorary Member & CIHF, Treasurer