CIAC, GLOBAL – HONORARY GEMS AND JEWELLERY BOARD ADVISORS
CIAC, Honorary global advisors for Gems And Jewellery primarily offer their honorary services as expert advisors, reviewers and observers for quality assurance bench marking for business center willing to get them recognized for QA certification of accreditation & QA rating services being offered by CIAC, Global.
Ankita Virani, M.B.A, M.Sc., has a wide range of experience in different sectors of the diamond pipeline ranging from diamond cutting and polishing to jewelry manufacturing and retail from the U.K., Canada, the U.S., Dubai, Hong Kong and India. Ankita holds an M.B.A. specializing in International Business from Ryerson University, Toronto and an M. Sc. concentrating in Finance from City University, London. She earned a GIA Graduate Diamond Diploma from the Gemological Institute of America and an IGI Professional Jewellery Designer designation from the International Gemological Institute. Ankita is also the founder and director of high-end jewelry brand- PURPLE by Anki.
Mr. Amit Sethia
Vice president / Business Heads Sales/ Quality Assurance & compliance
Infinium Precious Resources Ltd.,
Executive MBA (Operations and Finance)
From NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies)
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Stream
From Saurashtra University, Gujarat
Lean Manufacturing & Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course from KPMG
Certified Internal Auditor for ISO9001: 2008 as well as NABL (ISO/IEC 17025)
An MBA (Operations & Finance) Professional with 20 years of experience in Operations Management, Process Improvements and Quality Assurance and New Business Development.
- Presently working in Infinium Precious Resources Limited as Sales and Quality Assurance & Compliance Head.
- Business leader and corporate professional with demonstrated skills in initiative, creativity and success in the domain of Business Operations ,Business Development, Business Planning, Sales, Process Improvements (Lean Management Application) and Account Management
- Hands on experience in setting up operations and ensuring Business continuity and having corporate focus while promoting learning and innovative approach to revenues and profits and reviewing service delivery to meet changing needs.
- Skilled in carrying out operations pertaining to Quality Assurance and ensuring compliance of ISO and GMP standards
- Strong ability to rapidly navigate emerging challenges in managing business operations with focus on top-line & bottom-line performance and expertise in determining company’s mission & strategic direction as conveyed through policies & corporate objectives
- Clear vision, mission focus, and strong core values; rapidly adapt to new environments, immediately add value, and build relationships with key distributors
- Utilize extensive quantitative and qualitative analytical capabilities to enhance operational effectiveness and meet operational goals within the cost, time & quality parameters
- An enterprising leader with proven abilities in leading teams towards the achievement of organizational goals and industry best practices
- Formulating corporate goals, short term and long term budgets and developing
- business plans for the achievement of these goals
- Identify the areas for improvement within the organization.
- Developing strategies & value added solutions designed to assure achievement of
Goals as agreed to the volume, market share and profit objectives
- Analyzing latest marketing trends & tracking competitors’ activities; providing valuable
Input for fine tuning sales & marketing strategies
- Implement the formulated strategies and develop a PDCA cycle for monitoring and
- Realignment of the organization structure as per the requirements of company’s
- Conducting meetings for setting up targets, objectives and streamlining processes and
Executing team the process owners
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters career development
- opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team